Deck heater 13 kW
The deck heater is a presentable solution for heating tents, radiating heat on decks or balconies. A gorgeous appearance, ease of use and high heating capacity – all these are characteristic of the deck heater.
- Heating diameter is about 6 metres.
- Gas consumption is about 1.5 kg per hour when operating at full capacity.
- Height 2.2 m
- Gas 11 kg – €30; (empty cylinder has to be returned)
Conditions of use:
- The heater must not be used inside living, office or other such spaces.
- The heater may only be used for heating.
- The heater has to be installed on an even and stable surface.
- The gas cylinder has to be located in an area where it is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- The heater has to be positioned at least 2 metres from any flammable materials.
- After replacing the gas cylinder, the seal of the connection has to be checked.
- It is absolutely forbidden to check the seal using an open flame.
- It is forbidden to disassemble the gas heater on your own.
- After using the heater, also in the event of any damage to the heater, the valve of the gas cylinder has to be shut immediately.
- Before the heater is relocated, it has to be turned off and the gas cylinder has to be removed.
- In the event of any damage to the gas cylinder, call the Estonian Rescue Board on the emergency telephone number 112.
Starting up the deck heater:
- Open the gas cylinder valve.
- Adjust the control button for minimum heat and keep it pressed down, simultaneously pressing the ignition button several times.
- After lighting, keep the ignition button pressed down for 10 seconds.
- If the heater has not begun to burn within 3 seconds, it may be re-started after at least 2 minutes have passed.
- The flame has to be adjusted slowly and evenly.
- After using the heater, the valve of the gas cylinder has to always be turned until shut.
Consult our specialists
You have an idea, but do not know how to put it into practice? Contact us, and together we will find a solution for you!