The framework of PVC halls is made of formed aluminium sections, and its connecting and reinforcement members are made of hot-dip galvanised steel.
- Roof coverings are made of fabric with PVC coating on either side, colour options are available.
- Side walls from PVC-coated fabric in the customer’s preferred colour, or from corrugated sheet metal.
- Pursuant to the customer’s requirements, we can offer sliding and lifting gates, as well as walkthrough doors.
- The eave height and width of the wall are pursuant to the customer’s requirements.
- The industrial tent is anchored in the ground using special steel stakes.
- The load-bearing capacity for snow is up to 300 kg/m2, if required (the Estonian standard is 100 kg/m2).
A cost-effective way to expand
your storage or production area.
Click here to get more information about PVC halls!
Consult our specialists
You have an idea, but do not know how to put it into practice? Contact us, and together we will find a solution for you!