Cleaning of events
We offer event organizers a complete solution in cleaning and waste management.
Our long-term experience in this area is an advantage because we can recommend how many cleaners are needed before, during and after the event. We are able to monitor various important aspects and at the same time help the Contracting Entity to make the right decisions that will ensure the smooth running of the event and clean area after the event.
If necessary, we provide waste disposal, rubbish bins and containers, and a garbage masher.
When planning an event, always ask for a cleaning offer early on, as cleaning plays an extremely important role in the success of the event.
In addition, we also offer a waste sorting service. We help map out the need for rubbish bins for the different types of waste that need to be sorted, including labels that help visitors understand where to throw what.
If you have a workforce but lack a team leader with the appropriate skills and knowledge, we can provide you with Project Manager service. The Project Manager will manage, from start to finish, the entire maintenance service.
Detailed administration shall be established in cooperation with the Contracting Entity.
Selection of the services we offer:
- Pre-event cleaning
- Cleaning during the event
- Post-event cleaning
- Waste handling
- Project management service
- Rubbish bin rental
In case you don’t see the service you need listed, please contact us and specify your preferences.
- Cleaning and waste collection service at the Bon Jovi concert
- Maintenance service for Tallinn Maritime Days
- Project management service for Õllesummer
- Project management service for Saaremaa Opera Days
- Project management service for the Rammstein concert
- Cleaning and waste collection service at the Wag wan concert